Anthony’s Cheescake believes that cooking with the freshest ingredients gives you the best results. That’s why we make all of our dishes from scratch when you order them. Our menu changes every single day depending on what’s fresh and in season. Check our menu daily, or subscribe to our menu newsletter. Either way, we guarantee you will get the best meal in town.
Join us every Sunday from 9-2pm for our Sunday Brunch
We are open for dinner every Thursday night from 5-9pm. Call ahead to reserve your table. BYOB
- AntiPasto Salad with Chicken Cutlet$10.95
Cherry tomatoes, artichokes and mixed vegetables, tossed with our homemade balsamic dressing and topped with breaded chicken cutlet and pecorino romano cheese over salad
- BBQ Meatloaf Sliders$7.95
our homemade meatloaf served on mini brioche rolls
- Chicken Cutlet, Hot Peppers, & Fresh Mozzarella Panini$9.95
served on Ciabatta
- Eggplant Parmagiana Sandwich$8.95
with melted mozzarella, parmesan cheese and a fresh made plum tomato sauce
- Fresh Watermelon & Feta Salad$8.95
Salad greens with fresh watermelon chunks, fresh basil, dried cranberries, toasted pecans, roasted sweet potato, and feta cheese with our raspberry vinaigrette
- Grilled Asparagus & Cherry Tomato Quiche$6.95
baked onto our flaky pie crust and served with todays side
- Grilled Chicken & Sprouts Wrap$9.95
grilled marinated chicken breast with fresh sprouts, avocado, and homemade slaw
- Grilled Vegetable Quesadilla$9.95
grilled peppers & onions, and other vegetables, fresh spinach with salsa, cheddar cheese and avocado
- Kale and Portugese Sausage Soup$4.95
sauté kale with portugese sausage in an herbed broth
- Lentil Soup$4.95
with carrots, celery, tomato and spices
- Potato Pierogies w/ Saute Onions$6.95
Fresh Potato Pierogies tossed with sauteed onions & butter served with sour cream
- Pull Pork and Sweet Potato Empanadas$2.75
store made empanadas stuffed with seasoned pull pork and sweet potato
- Roasted Pear, Goat Cheese & Crisp Bacon Flatbread$8.95
with toasted pecans and a raspberry puree
- Spaghetti Squash with Goat Cheese$7.95
topped with cracked pepper, white raisins, and a basil honey drizzle
- Steak & Vegetable Tacos$9.95
Soft tacos with seared marinated garlic steak and sauté vegetables, fresh salsa, avocado crema and cheddar cheese
All items prepared freshly, on premises.
- Black and White Layer Cake$3.95
Filled with chocolate mousse and topped with buttercream
- Carrot Cake$4.95
with our Cream Cheese frosting topped with cinnamon and chopped toasted walnuts
- Chocolate Mousse Cake$4.95
fresh made chocolate mousse cake covered with chocolate ganache
- Dark Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Cake$3.95
Fresh buttermilk and sour cream make for this moist delicious chocolate cake.
- Devils Food Cake with Peanut Butter Buttercream$4.50
moist devils food cake with a layer of peanut butter buttercream
- Fresh Brewed Iced Coffee$2.00
Cools you off and gets ya goin’.
- Reeses Peanut Butter Mousse Pie$4.95
whipped peanut butter mousse and chocolate in a flaky pie crust
- Ricotta Sweet Pie$3.95
creamy ricotta pie with hint of orange is baked into our flaky pie crust
- Salted Caramel Layer cake$4.95
vanilla cake with a layer of salted caramel buttercream
- Tres Leches Cake$3.95
Our Moist Vanilla Sponge Cake with a rice pudding creaminess–topped with grated cinnamon
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Layer Cake$4.95
melted Belgian white chocolate is mixed with our cake batter and layered with raspberry jam and chambord
Prices are for 3" mini cheesecakes. For our 6", 8", and 10" cheescakes, see our full cheescake menu.
- Caramel Pecan$4.95
Rich, creamy caramel topped with toasted pecans over our classic cheesecake.
- New York Style$4.95
A classic! Rich and creamy on our buttery graham cracker crust.
Fresh strawberries swirl inside our classic cheesecake.